About the Role
The Executive Assistant (EA) will be the face of our main office, greeting visitors and representing Maryland Premier Exteriors at the highest levels of hospitality and efficiency. They will be entrusted with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our office.
This position will be responsible for overseeing all office operations, including, but not limited to:
• Answering inbound and outbound calls.
• Providing administrative support and planning for weekly meetings and occasional company events
• Hosting visitors, including potential clients, suppliers, vendors, and business partners
• Managing potential job candidates and overseeing recruiting
• Monitoring and maintaining office supplies and equipment, purchasing and restocking as necessary
• Managing Executive Team calendars
• Managing and scheduling company tradeshows, team outings, and philanthropic events
• Tracking expenses and making bank deposits
• Preparing expense reports for reimbursements and assisting with payroll
• Supporting other functional areas and ad-hoc projects as needed
• Reviewing sales team’s customer files and paperwork to ensure all checklists have been met for manager approvals and job profitability has been met before sending it to production
• Coordinating project scheduling with production teams and ensuring multiple lines of communications between in-house team and customers regarding every phase of project inception through to completion
• Analyzing in-house processes to improve and increase efficiency
• Developing and executing strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
• Leading by example to achieve maximum company profitability and growth
• Acting as point of contact for property management clients
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Financial benefits, including 401(k) at a 4% match
• Access to a financial advisor
• Healthcare options
• Vision and dental plans
• Paid Holidays
• Cell Phone Allowance
• Company-provided laptop
• Company-provided vehicle with gas card during work hours
• Regular company celebrations and team outings
JOIN our team today! Kindly submit your resume to HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience with office administration and management, or relevant office experience
Proven success in a high-level administrative capacity supporting and/or frequently interacting with C-level and/or senior-level executives
Highly professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, and superior written and oral communication skills
Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience using a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system
Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and ability to prioritize work on multiple projects to establish, track, and meet deadlines
Demonstrated ability to effectively handle confidential information
Has character and integrity; committed to always doing what’s right
Ability to work independently to produce high-quality, trustworthy work
Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients from all backgrounds
About the Company
Maryland Premier Exteriors is proudly minority-owned and one of Maryland’s leaders in the exterior remodeling industry, and one of the most trusted contractors in the Greater Washington DC area.
At Maryland Premier Exteriors, we believe that good, honest work and a shared sense of purpose make a company truly great. We pride ourselves in having team members who share our company values, and who are energetic and passionate about what we do. Our company culture is everything to us: We work hard, and we play hard!
MPE is not only a team of hardworking professionals, we're also one big family. Integrity, honesty, reliability, teamwork, and respect for each other are part of our core values.
Our Promise to you, as a member of our MPE family, is that you will be valued and supported as a great team member and you will play an important role in the successful operation of the business. We are committed to providing you all the necessary tools and resources to help you achieve your personal and financial goals. With our company, your possibilities are endless.
Join our MPE family today!